Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Past Several Months

The past several months have come and gone and it all seems like a blur. It has been a very long time since I have updated the blog and I figured it was about time I filled everyone in on whats been going on with us. Noah is now 19 months old and full of energy. He is learning new things every day and teaching Mommy new things too. Robert and I got married in October of 2009 and have now been married for more then a year and have been together for 4 years now. I graduated in October with High honers and have a certificate in Medical assisting. I also recently passed my National certification exam for Medical Assisting. Here is a recent picture taken this past weekend of Noah so you can all see how much he has grown since the last time I posted here.
On March 1st we made the biggest move our lives we moved from Southern California to North Carolina. I have spent my whole life in Southern California and this was a big change. I was so glad that we had my parents were able to make the trip here with us. We had spent so much time in California struggling to stay a float. It was so hard for us there we have been threw a lot together and these trials and tribulation have made us stronger together as a family. We love it here in North Carolina and things are going really well for us here. I have to say that moving here has been a huge adjustment from the pace of life in California. My Husband is working about 30 miles from home in Winston-Salem and I am currently staying home with Noah. I am looking for something part time just so I can keep my sanity. I love being with Noah but at the same time I occasionally need a break and it would be nice to feel like I am contributing to the well being of our family.

We recently had the chance to go to the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro NC. We really enjoyed our visit there. This zoo makes LA Zoo look super small, they have a tram to take you from one side of the zoo to the other. We really enjoyed the polar bear, he was really cute and was enjoying playing with a stick. Noah just loves animals and the zoo is so fun he gets so excited and we love to watch his reaction when he sees the animals. I have to say I think his favorite is the Elephants. Well I am going to close this blog by saying I will try a little harder to update this more often then I have in the past several months.




2 comments:

LeCheminant Family said...

Great. Now we can keep up with even more. We enjoyed going back to North Carolina with you.Miss you and love you

lechem said...

A little late to the blog, but so happy for you!