Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hope

I just wanted to take a second to talk about hope. We are going threw some rough times here, but if there is one thing I have learned from the past is that you need to hold on to hope. I found this great quote not sure who its by but it just said it may seeming like its raining now, but it can't rain forever. I went on another job interview today and I can only hope that this one results in a job. I want to take a minute to thank all of you for being so supportive and for showing us so much love. I know in my heart that things will get better and that this too will pass. I think that life throws us these curve balls to see how well we can handle the stress. I think we are constantly being tested in our relationship to see if it can truely hold up to the test of time. I know that life is not meant to be easy and that you have to work for the things you want. I can tell you this all the money in the world can't make you happy and being poor sucks too. I know this whole thing is totally random, but I know we have been getting really depressed feeling like we can't seem to catch a break, but I know that we can make it threw it together.

1 comment:

LeCheminant Family said...

This is one of the best write ups we have read in a long time.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the two of you as you work through this difficult time of your life.
We do know that this will improve given some time.
Love to the both of you
Mom and Dad